New Haven, Connecticut - home for the next three years. Show reports will be now coming from New York City, mostly (whenever my new-fangled schedule will allow for trips to the city!). Upcoming in the fall ballet season: Christopher Wheeldon's ballet company Morphoses at City Center and American Ballet Theatre's fall repertory season, also at City Center. Hopefully I'll also be able to make it out for Fall for Dance and at least one of the San Francisco Ballet repertory programs. A bunch of theater is opening on Broadway as well, the biggest dance-related one being Billy Elliot, which I saw a few years ago in London and loved. Later in the spring season, there will be West Side Story with Jerome Robbins' original choreography but in a new production directed by Arthur Laurents, plus Bob Fosse's Dancin' with all of Fosse's original choreography as well. Definitely a few things to look forward to!
LA is still home, and I'm sure I'll be seeing stuff when I go back to visit the folks and friends. But for now, a little change is good.
(Yale School of Drama's University Theatre).


3 comments:
we'll miss you in California, Art! Congrats on a new adventure...
Welcome to the east coast, Art. See you at City Center!
Wow, I've missed out on a lot! Congratulations on your new home and your new job? Grad school? I can't wait to hear about it! And we'll have to go to something together in NY!
Post a Comment